Vatican Museum is an attraction where mostly local suppliers/vendors upload the content and we have developed our in-house rules in order to prevent any misalignment of interests between the former and the later. Thereby also attempting to ensure that no material which is inconsistent with our terms and conditions set forth herein is present on the website, or in any physical form with the branding of Vatican Museum.
1) In case of any copyright infringement, please send us an email detailing as to which experience/tour is in violation of copyrights and specifically what content on that page violates the copyright. Along with this, it is required that you submit proof of your copyright claim which should include proof that shows you to be the owner of the violating material.
2) In case of any reported copyright infringement, the copyright claim including all the related details will be sent to the vendor. Our team will then do a follow-up with the vendor on this which may take upto seven business days and may be extended to fourteen days. If the vendor does not reply within this time period, it will be assumed that the claimant’s claim is valid and on the seventh day, the experience/tour will be removed from our website. In case the vendor’s reply is inconclusive and he/she is unable to provide proper proof as to his/her ownership of the material under question, it will be deemed to be a violation of copyright laws and the entire experience/tour including the infringing material will be removed and the vendor will be banned from Vatican Museum . After this, the claimant will be connected with the vendor to take the legal issue forward.
3) To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
4) We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
5) All claims will be taken seriously by the company and any intentionally false claims**** and/or misrepresentation of facts in a claim will result in the company proceeding to take legal action against the claimant which will include liability for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees).
6) Any content submitted becomes the property of the Vatican Museum to do with as we wish.
1) The following types of images cannot be uploaded on the website:
2) The only images allowed are those that are:
1) Vatican Museum is an attraction for tours and activities and does not take any responsibility for any of the content uploaded on our website in the tours, activities and experiences sections, including certain guest posts on the blog. The uploader is solely responsible for the content which he/she has uploaded. As a precaution, in most cases, we will take confirmation from the supplier that the content provided is original and that the supplier is its sole owner.
2) Vatican Museum holds the right to delete any content from the website at any time and the company’s decision will be the final one.
3) The content provided will be watermarked to avoid any piracy issues.